Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#205517 12/20/05 09:02 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey FoLCs wave

It has been almost 5 months that I'm living in London and I haven't met any FoLC yet.

I think it is time to go around, visiting FoLCs or meeting them somewhere before I get back to my distant land.

If there are any FoLCs out there that are around, I'd love to hear from you. We can meet for lunch, brunch, dinner, snack, coffee or anything else that doesnt include food. laugh

I ought to get out of here for some fresh air. So, if you are around, let me know. (I don't mind if it is out of England at all! I'm looking forward to visiting places abroad in good company!)

Well, hope to see you soon,

MDL laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lol, I'm nowhere near the UK, but you can come visit me in Honduras! laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mad Dog, I live in Kent and would be intrested in meeting for a chat if you want. Let me know.......

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'm in Manchester these days, so if you feel like hitting the M1 and M6, or hopping a BA Shuttle or Virgin'-on-the-ridiculous Pendolino, I'll happily meet you for lunch or whatever. Mind you, if you want fresh air, Mancs may not be the place to come... wink

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard