Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, have I mentioned wow yet? That episode gets a 10/10 rating from me, wow! dance

It started with a harsh contradiction, a happy christmas song and a shady Luthor-like deal. But well, having some medical emergency in the Luthor family isn't new - I feel like this happens every few episodes in some way. His dreams, his coma on the other hand, that was just wow. There is being painted a lovely picture of a Lex that doesn't go evil at all, there's a Kristin Kreuk who plays a convincingly happy Lana Lang and last but not least a pregnant one. There's just one thing I cannot understand ... how can they display a Lex/pregnant-Lana scene and the next one is a Clark/Lana kissage by the Kent's christmas tree? Do they want us to gag?
Oh and have you seen Clark and Chloe together? They really do look happy together. Sigh, I really wish the dream and reality could be exchanged somehow; that would have the additional bonus of killing off Lana laugh

Another happy laugh escaped me at Clark playing Santa Claus, racing through the city and putting presents under the children's trees. Oh god, that was so cute when he grabbed the cookies and raced out to fulfill his task. There's another little bit of christmas magic, unfortunately a bit corny with a 'real' Santa Claus just happening to crash into Clark. And Chloe, the eternal realist, believing in a chance of Santa really existing? Hadn't expected that smile

Well, in the end I should have known that Lex' dream wouldn't have been happy all the time. I think the most poignant sentence of these whole Lex-scenes was to his father "How dare you play god with my life", that doesn't only apply to his current condition of being shot but to his dream and possible future as well. Yay at Lex for having taken another step at the bad side, in my opinion the final one where there's no return anymore.

There were some topics in this episode which really moved together very well, a little bit of christmas magic, a little bit of dreaming, a little bit of a father-son relationship and a huge chunk of Lex growing up (to what I believe he's destined to be). I am so happy that this episode didn't include that much about Clark's powers or the Clark/Lana relationship or Chloe and Lois researching for a story. It was just ... Lexmas!

Features Writer
Features Writer
What I liked about this episode was the fact that I could actually stomach seeing Lana and Lex together. I have to admit that I didn't get sad when she died though. I thought..."Finally, put her out of her misery!" devil

All in all I agree it was a good episode. I missed some parts of it, so I hope they repeat it fairly soon!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard