Next Thread
Print Thread
#205114 11/14/05 11:00 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Not sure if anyone likes these guys are not, but I had the pleasure of being at one of their shows Saturday night!

If you like classical or christmas music *and* rock I'd very much recommend seeing this concert. It was my 3rd time and it still gives me goosebumps.

While technically they never said we couldn't take pictures (I hold on to my ticket that does *not* say no photography) they were making people they caught check in their cameras, but (I got past them <G>) I have a whole bunch that I took without the flash. Some came out really good, much to my surprize.

http://www.folcvideo.com/photoalbum/thumbnails.php?album=25&page=1

Look up their schedule and see if they are coming to your town! They are worth every penny!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hey, thanks for sharing.

That looks pretty nifty!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh these guys are great! I've got two CD's with amazing christmas-related music lying somewhere and I still enjoy them every year.

Thanks for sharing these pictures, a pity they're touring through the US only grumble

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very cool! My hubby and I are going to see John Tesh on December 1st. My kids think we're such old goobers, but we're excited about a nice evening out. Last year it was Jim Brickman. Yep, old goobers. laugh

Marilyn
Check out our blog at www.writingplayground.blogspot.com
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sounds really interesting--I've heard of them, but never actually *heard* them.

On the other hand, I actually *like* John Tesh, and I just turned 20 . . .

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, I'm starting to come down from my HP high just a tad bit, and getting anxious for Sunday, when I go see TSO myself. WHEE!!! hyper I can't wait!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard