Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Overall the worst episode of this season, only 2/10 points from me.

There were a few rays of hope during the episode, like Professor Fine appearing in the Luthor mansion to stop Clark from killing Lana or the hospital-scene between Clark and Chloe with some sweet dialogue. That little interplay (of powers) was probably the best part of this whole episode - and it only lasted a minute.

Well, to begin with Clark getting a paranoid vibe, that storyline coincidences with a season 2 (?) plot where Chloe was doing business with Lionel. This time, under the influence of silver cryptonite, Clark sees all his family and friends on the wrong side again. Looks to me a bit like idea-recycling.
I'm actually pretty disappointed how fast he got violent. Just imagine, he shoved and strangled Martha, Jonathan, Lex, Lana and Prof. Fine in a single 40 minutes of air-time. Did I forget anyone? His first sentence to Lana in the hospital, "Lana, you know I would never do anything to hurt you" ... ****ing hilarious huh

Then there's one thing which is nagging on my mind, some quote from Chloe: "I'd die before I ever betray you". I can't help but get a feeling that exactly this may happen in the 100th episode; there are hundreds of theories out there and this quote may feed a few more.

So what did you think about that one? I'm actually desperately looking forward to next week's episode with Prof. Fine again as that's the only enjoyable part of Smallville at the moment.

Features Writer
Features Writer
3 words...

TOO MUCH LANA! grumble

I actually enjoyed seeing her kiss Lex because at least she wasn't with Clark!

(Who wishes part of Clark's visions included a future with Lois...so he ends up turning to her for help!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
The plotline was quite weak and as discontinuous as ever.

STILL,

Prof. Fine had a cool device to suck the splinter out.. hehe razz sad

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, the line about "you know I'd never do anything to hurt you," was classic. As soon as I finished choking from fits of laughter, I took the liberty of completing his sentence for him: "...anything besides scare you half out of your mind and choke you into unconsciousness. Y'know, besides *that*..."

The bit with Chloe was sweet. MacDaddy, DaddyMac, I don't know which one of you was maintaining that Chloe *was* Lois, but whichever of you it was, I'm agreeing wholeheartedly. She may not have the name right (a piffling detail), but character-wise she's got it all...

PJ
who actually only saw the last twenty minutes, 'cause the show airs during her kids' bedtime, but who has no strong desire to see what she missed...

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Hmm...the ending was the only scene I really liked. That, and the scene where Clark's parents find out that Chloe knows.

Chloe: "Red Kryptonite?!"

smile

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Columnist
Columnist
Way too much Lana but any Lana is too much. And boy did I get death ideas from this one. Clark has to loose 2 who are close to him. Well we know it can't be Lex or Lois and I can't believe it will be Lana unless Kristin wants off the show so two things in this made me think it would be Chloe and Jonathan. The line Chloe says "I would die before I would tell any one about you." Yep she just signed her death warrant. Now someone has to come after her. Look what happened with Pete when he found out the secret he got written off the show. Then the scene between Jonathan and Martha talking about his bad heart and too much stress killing him. Yep something is going on there. Otherwise why remind us.

This coming Thursday should be episode 97 if I calculated right. So we shall see if they do something big in episode 100.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Martha didn't look too well in the previews I saw for this week, so it could be her as well. frown I hope not though...and if they decide it's going to be Lana who dies then oh well...I won't miss her. huh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Here's my theory on eppy 100: The only people that are not in the present-day Superman world are Lionel Luthor and Chloe Sullivan. In some incarnations, Jonathan dies of a heart attack (TAOS series and STM) but in the present day, post-Bryne world, both Jon and Martha are alive and well.

Therefore....

I believe it will be Chloe (someone he loves) and Lionel (perhaps Jor-El takes over his body to fight Brainiac and wears it out???)

Chloe dying will give Lois impetus to become a reporter and Lionel's death turns Lex to the dark side forever (because he believes that it has something to do with the "aliens")

Unfortunately, these are the two of my favorite actors on Smallville so this will really SUCK if it happens!!!

sad wallbash

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard