Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, here it is, the striptease-episode. My rating would be 4 of 10 points total, not a total failure but a boring a-plot.

This ep starts with a little Lois/Chloe banter about Clark, I enjoyed that. But following that, the A-plot itself was boring, boring and cliché. There's one big strange thing about it though. I haven't ever heard of Lois/Chloe asking the police for help in an investigation but here they try convincing the officer. What's that about? No juming into the water?

This episode keeps switching fast and we're in the middle of another plotline around the Kents and Lex Lutor running for senator. Regarding the comics-version, that's another step into the direction of the "myth of Superman". When said detective suddenly appears in Smallville (how the hell did she get there so fast?), all accusations are thrown into Lex' direction - all the more surprising that Clark walks away with some kind of keycard to get into the Club.
Oh my god, it's hilarious how Chloe gets Lois into that predicament ... before watching this ep I seriously thought Lois would've had the idea to strip, but Chloe pressing her to do it, lol!

All the stuff following that scene wasn't worth a mention in my opinion.

In the end, there were some scenes between Chloe, Lois and Clark I really could appreciate (like the closing scene of Lois saying thank you) but the episode could have been scripted way better.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Have you ever noticed that when an ep focuses on Lois, Lana is "out of town." Probably for the better. lol wink

Anyway, I really loved the opening scene with Chloe in the Planet. Then you see Lois behind her and you think she's busy on something too, but then she's playing a video game! It was still nice to see Lois there and also see Clark there later in a suit and tie. laugh

The rest of the episode was um...interesting to say the least. I wish Clark wouldn't treat Lois like she was sister or something though. razz

I also liked the end when Lois made a comment about only moving into Lana's old place...not replacing her. Clark kind of paused and really didn't have anything to say...

I sent my boyfriend a text during the show and I called it "Striperville." :p

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
It was kind of boring, but I enjoyed the DoH crossover bits. I just wish they'd made the car orange.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard