Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sniff! Sniff! I can't take it anymore. [Linked Image] My heart is brokent into pieces. [Linked Image]
Oh, poor Clark! Poor, poor Lois! [Linked Image] I'm fighting back my tears because I'm in the office right now, but my throat is tight. [Linked Image] It's an endless suffering, you're killing us with a torturous and slow death. You're E-V-I-L! [Linked Image]

This was the beginning of the end, and he knew it. The fact that she’d faded away again mere minutes after she’d become visible to him proved it. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to hear her any more, and then she’d once more become as ethereal as mist. And then she’d be gone forever.

This precious hour would be as if it had never happened.

He lay still, stroking her hair, as his heart slowly turned to ice.
Oh, no! Stop it! It's unbearable! [Linked Image] This shattered all my hopes.

Yet losing her again was as inevitable as his next breath.
Why do you have remind me of that??? [Linked Image] Doesn't is it torture enough? You evil mind! Fix it, please, please, PLEASE!!! grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I also figured it out, but then Wendy did the evil thing.

But let's see: they could spend all the time in bed, right? Clark doesn't need even food.

Seriously, maybe somebody saved copies of results how to make the persons alive...Lois and Clark must stop grieving and start thinking how to solve this problem.

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
You've got to fix them!! This is sooooo sad. I've explored all of my imagination and for the life of me, I cannot come up with a solution to bring Lois back.

More...Please!! jump

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry for the belated feedback, I'll hurry up so you can post the next part <eg>

This was great, Wendy... even if you did nearly make me cry. frown

Their making love was awesome, so touching and so well conveying their sorrow and desperation, longing to be together properly...

This was the beginning of the end, and he knew it. The fact that she’d faded away again mere minutes after she’d become visible to him proved it. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to hear her any more, and then she’d once more become as ethereal as mist. And then she’d be gone forever.
Oh, Wendy, why do you do this to me? whinging mecry

Julie frown

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, I feel so inadequate when I come in here to respond to your wonderful feedback. You guys are amazing! Thank you so much! goofy

Seriously, I love a good tearjerker. But to hear that something I wrote moved people to tears... wow. That's awe-inspiring!

Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought you had the solution worked out, by the way! That's the second time this has happened, I know. Entirely by coincidence, you guys happened to suggest something which I already had written into the story and which I knew all along was going to be false hope. wink Hope you weren't too devastated!

And now I think someone's tapping a foot pretty impatiently, so I'd better end this and post the final section.

Thank you all so much again for your lovely, amazing feedback. I am honoured.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard