Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Anyone who's been on IRC lately knows there's been quite a few conversations on Star Wars; as I write, the topic yet contains Darth Vader. Coincidentally, last night a friend sent me this link , which is to a site with a very funny video promoting organic veggies. Even having not watched Star Wars myself, I still got a lot of the references, which cracked me up. The creators must have had a lot of fun--the actors are really vegetables, no animation! How they managed to rig it all up to work right . . .

Following a link on that site led me to this site , which was also amusing, though it was animated, not like Store Wars. And considering that that is promoting family farms instead of factory farms, I'm seeing a pattern . . .

Anyway, I thought someone might enjoy seeing Store Wars if they hadn't before, especially if they get all the references. wink

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I got an email about that one not so long ago, too. It was really funny and creative. I especially love some of the character names.

The only thing that marred my enjoyment was the political bias. The thing itself is, after all, a propoganda film for the organic grocery movement. I agree with some of what they have to say, but they also make some points which are, to me, scientifically unsound. They also (of course) leave out some of the not so great things about their own side.

So, it's funny and well worth watching, but don't forget to add a pinch of salt to all the veggies. wink

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
I saw it.

rotflol

Thanks for the link.

Karla

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard