A friend of mine has begun doing a movie review blog and I'm letting you all know just to give his site some traffic as his reviews are not only insightful and to the point, they're also freaking funny and a little raunchy. Very realistic.

http://jadeequinox.blogspot.com/

He picks up some pretty obscure movies sometimes but if you're into MYSTIE-ing movies they might turn out to be fun.

Also he's got a bad habit of insulting every movie I've recommended to him, so just take his opinion with a grain of salt and enjoy his witty rendition.

TEEEEEEJ

EDITED to add:

Here's an example of how he writes and I gotta say, I was the one who told him to watch TA:WP, so you'll see, while he and I don't exactly think alike, but he's still freaking funny...

22 May 2005
TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE
Here's the latest review I did for my friends:

Well, I finally got to see TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE. All I can say is WOW... if that hadn't been a movie completely done with puppets I'd say it was probably the worst movie I've seen that was made for wide release. But since it was made with puppets I'm going to say that was ONE of the worst movies I've ever seen!
TJ