Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
hey paul! wave

just wanted to say i hope you've been well in the last several...what, how long has it been since i've posted anything on the mbs or otherwise contacted you? hope you weren't too offended by my apparent disappearance lol.

so um, needing some advice. i finally finished up that re-write of all shook up i was writing waaayyy back when (can you recall that far back? wink ) and i was wondering if i should post it on the mbs now. (ie, would anybody care to read it, as i believe it to be terribly bad now?lol) if so, do you think i should just post it in one huge chunk and get if off maria d's "dead" list right away or should i just post in parts? thanks for your help, both in terms of your answers to these questions as well as all the br-ing you did for that fic.

anything else you wanna talk about, that's cool, i'll be around...at least 'til college.

-ug

ps--i recently had one of those "paul totally rocks" moments (i was reading your posts about how magic fits into the superman saga in its various incarnations laugh )...just thought you might appreciate that.

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey UG. Good to hear from you again. (Don't worry, I know how RL can take you away from things, and I haven't been on AIM much at all latley anyway...)

College already, huh? Wow!

Congrats on finishing the rewrites! If you want to post it, I'd suggest posting again from the start, one post at a time, a few posts per week. Give people time to read and time to comment. If you're not happy with how it turned out, though, you may want to rewrite again or even start fresh. I'm sure your style has developed in the last few years.

Basically, if it's worth posting, it's worth posting right. If it's not worth posting (and that decision is yours), then get back to writing! Sound reasonable?

As for anything else, I'd be happy to catch up with you and find out what you're doing for college and all, but it seems better left for email. My edress, if you don't have it handy, is in my profile.

Oh, and yes, I do totally rock. Good of you to notice. wink

(Translation: Thanks! blush )

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard