Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#202999 04/26/05 09:50 PM
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I cannot believe that *I* am posting this, but hey...

This morning, I decided to watch the A380's first ever flight, since it was going to be broadcast live. For those who don't know, it's the biggest flying thingy laugh - all right, all right, I'll say it: *plane*! - in the world. And wow! Wow! I was very impressed. Even though I still dislike the whole idea of being on a plane, watching one take off (from the safety of my apartment wink ) is really, really moving and beautiful. notworthy

[Linked Image]

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#203000 04/27/05 04:30 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Just what we need -- longer boarding times. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#203001 04/28/05 04:53 PM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks, Kaethel. I think you might just have given me a way to deal with a major plot complication for a story that has been playing around in my mind for a while now. laugh

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard