Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Disturbing and very chilling.

Insanely hard for me to find one speck of sympathy/liking for this particular varient of CK.

His callous treatment of others before her, condemning them to horrific treatment at the hands of luthor is, dare I say it, insurmountably unconscionable.

And so, I look forward to this dark and scary ride!!!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Blogger
Blogger
Excellently chilling. What a cool way to have him eliminate his victims, to destroy without killing.

The island, me cringe at thought, just up Lex's alley to do something so vile.

It is hard to believe that all of the Lois we know and love is gone, or is she? If she was able to communicate with him, maybe, just maybe she could hold on to enough of her former self to survive this.

TLAT

~ It was because she'd been speechless. Her. Lois Lane.
Supreme Babbler. Had been speechless. ~
Reluctantly Engaged)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leela!! thanks so much for your feedback! I feel encouraged that you left input even if I have you worried. So, thank you. smile1

My main buttkicker, CC, thank you so much for your permission and your insightful addition to this piece specifically. That one suggestion in particular makes so much difference. Thank you, notworthy Thank you, notworthy

TEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Insanely hard for me to find one speck of sympathy/liking for this particular varient of CK.

His callous treatment of others before her, condemning them to horrific treatment at the hands of luthor is, dare I say it, insurmountably unconscionable.
What L said.

laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First reaction: Oh My God!

Lois won't be Lois if she's not intrepid! What did that idiot dooooo! *rants*

I'm shocked. But I'll read on in the hope of finding the silver lining. There is a silver lining, right?

-Sira eek

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
TJ -

Don't get me wrong. I love your writing, love your stories, and while it hurts to read this, I trust that whatever you produce will be well worth the heartache.

And i'm sorry I haven't responded much - I have mostly just had very little time to post stuff! I have read every chapter and am anxious for more!

L

Columnist
Columnist
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!

I like it, I like it, I like it thumbsup

Next part ASAP

Karla

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Is what Clark has done to others and is doing to Lois really any less despicable than killing them?

He is, in a sense, murdering the people they were, and leaving behind someone else. A person who is no longer the one they were to start with. He might as well just kill them outright.

Not sure this Clark is going to be redemable.

Tank (who finds the story compelling but thinks any 'happy ever after' is going to be a tough sell)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooh I just caught up with this story, TJ... love it so far smile Very creepy, and you've got me DYING to know what's going to happen next! I love dark stories, and I love Altworld stories, so you hooked me right from the first part... though I have to agree with Tank in that a happy ending that's credible and that redeems Clark is going to be really really hard to concoct. Not that I think you can't do it wink

Speaking of endings, it would be great if we could get another part really really soon... hyper ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have to agree with Tank, TJ. This is fascinating - you had me on the edge of my seat in breathless horror when Clark - no, I'll call him Kal; he's no Clark goofy )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks immensely for all the feedback EVERYBODY, honestly I am really amazingly humbled to have so many interested in this and I will say I hope I live up to your expectations. The expressions of interest and emotion are very encouraging and welcome.

Thank you all very much again.

TEEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Is this going to be Leela's Kal, TJ? Because the evil is shared by both of them???

Creepy...but great.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Actually this isn't "my kal". I have plans for him, and this isn't it.

However, I LOVE the direction of this kal.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Mysterious ride indeed...I love it! I look forward to what happens next!

Jen
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leela's Kal "sort of" inspired this guy, so PROPS to you L!! thumbsup Remember, you gave my telepathy penchant an encouraging push too with Just Thinkin'. And with the awesome BR I have, I've been the most content in my writing than I've ever been.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! whinging

TEEEEEEJ <weeping into her latte'>

Top Banana
Top Banana

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard