Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#202419 02/26/05 04:53 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
why they put lucy lane on there now and clark seems to like her. now they messing up confused wallbash eek

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lovesuper, I don't understand your question. What are you talking about? Can you explain?

I'm going to move this topic, since it's not a post about original fiction.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
In the previews for next weeks Smallville they have Lucy Lane on and it gave the appearance of a love interest for Clark. That is what she is referring to.

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Since Smallville is an AU, it really doesn't matter to me what they do. We'll always have Lois & Clark.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Blogger
Blogger
it does sound wierd but thats G&M they either drool over the clana or give him someone else but Chloe and/or Lois too look at. if Smallville trully has no impact on the sups myth then I'm still on the 'ship'for Chlark though now that Clark has met Lois I'm also shipping Clois smile

just do what I do, step back and let the cheese or non-cheese factor(depending on how good it is) roll past you like a cloud of cheese wink

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard