Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm not really sure where this goes because it can be used in both fanfic writing and non-fanfic writing. Mods, if you feel this belongs in Fanfic Related, please move.

Anyway...I found this really cool webite. It's called "Flogging the Quill." The owner of the site is a professional editor, and in blog format he discusses things writers can do to improve their work. What's really different about this site is that he accepts submissions from writers which he then will use to demonstrate his points if the writer gives him permission to post the segment of his or her story.

I've gone through a couple of examples and he really seems to know what he's talking about.

If you'd like to check it out, you can find it here: Flogging The Quill

smile
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
Fascinating, Lynn! I'd read loads more if it wasn't 12.50am and I needed to head for bed <g>. The guy looks like he knows what he's talking about and I certainly agreed with most of his edits in that first piece. Thanks for sharing. smile

Yvonne

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard