Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, glad to help -- but hey, why wait til next year? goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aw, don't go on anti-depressants; they don't work that well! razz I'm just not much of a family kind of person; not all of us are as lucky as Clark. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother and one of my aunts, but that's as far as my love for my family stretches. Which is why I end up going out with friends almost every day of their stay, or I stay holed up in my room without even bothering to make up any lame excuses.

Other than that, Christmas can be pretty cool. If you're still having an awful time though, I really hope you feel better. And if you don't - don't worry, be happy, because it's going to be over in a couple days! All the hubbub dissipates on Boxing Day, as long as you don't go shopping. goofy

Cheers!
Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Merriwether
Merriwether
For people who need anti-depressants, they can -- quite literally -- be a life-saver.

So please don't put them down based on anecdotal evidence. :p Especially what sounds like inaccurate anecdotal evidence . . .

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw, don't go on anti-depressants; they don't work that well! Some weird-in-the-head relatives of mine are on them, and I'd hardly say they're any happier...just heavily drugged and not really conscious.
Funny, that sounds a lot like I was *before* starting medication goofy Only, of course, I was also permanently pissed off... I like me much better now smile

But you do have to be careful with any medication -- my husband's had bad reactions to several different SSRI's. And unfortunately, the only real way to find something that works for you is trial and error.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Maybe I'll just stick to marajuana - it seems less controversial laugh

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I just wanted you all to know that I no longer hate Christmas (well, at least until next year wink ).

The holiday is over and once again I can honestly claim that I lived through it. And so... I wish all peace on earth and good will towards men (and women). laugh

wave (who is going to go sit down until this unfamiliar holiday cheer passes)

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard