Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#201644 12/03/04 06:06 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi Everyone,

I wasn't sure if this was the right folder for this (should it be in Fanfic Related?) but here it is anyway!

I have really got into the West Wing recently, having borrowed the DVD's of a friend of mine it is quickly becoming an obsession second only to my L&C one!
I have never read any other fanfic apart from L&C so I wondered if any of you guys could recommend any good WW fanfic? I have found the archive and the National Library but wondered if anyone had any specific recommendations? (The only thing to be considered is that I have only seen Season 1&2, so I don't want too many spoilers!Will be wathcing the next 3 asap!)

Oh and because I haven't had a chance to say... Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrated this week!

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
#201645 12/03/04 06:22 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sarah-Jayne, welcome to the wonderful world of West Wing fanfic! I haven't read much, but I was fortunate enough to stumble upon an absolutely fantastic series written an author I wish was writing for Lois and Clark. wink

Her name's Sheila Moriarty, and the series is:
  • Something to Talk About
  • Something Worth Fighting For
  • Standing Tall
  • The Endgame
  • Redemption

You'll find all five stories on the West Wing Fanfic Archive under by author - S-Sh . (I have no idea why they file by first name rather than surname! Oh, and if you're worried about spoilers, these are set after Season 1 but don't include any of the events of Season 2.

Happy reading!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#201646 12/03/04 06:31 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thanks Wendy!

I can't wait to get reading. The show is just so great that I knew there must be some good stuff out there somewhere!

L&C really is my first obsession but at the moment I am WW crazy! I've even surprised myself with how much I love this show, should be watching the beginning of Season 3 tonight, so with those episodes and these stories I should be set!

Thanks again and if anyone else has any other suggestions...

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard