Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Happy gobble gobble turkeyday, everyone! Enjoy the wonderful turkey, parades, and football games. And give a tiny thought to the poor saps like me who have to work. wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw, poor Karen... smile

But yeah, happy Turkey Day! I've got the pumpkin pie in the oven, the fancy dishes are washed, the table's been set with a fancy holiday tablecloth, the "holiday spices" candle is lit... and I bought all the food yesterday at Boston Market goofy so I'm good to go! thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Guess what karen? Your not alone. I have to work too eek . BOO for that eh? OH well at least I get to go to work full. Only problem is, I might curl up somewhere and sleep instead. laugh

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! party

Sending hugs to all those working during fun times.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Happy Thanksgiving!

party

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a list of FoLC things I'm thankful for!

* Thank you for writing new stories and making new music videos and trailers to keep our favorite show alive.
* Thank you for reading my L&C stories.
* Thank you, moderators, for maintaining this amazing message board and community!
* Most of all, thank you all for the friendship and laughs!
* Oh, and thank you to Warner Bros. for finally deciding to put L&C on DVD (although I'll believe it when I see it)!!!

I hope everyone has a great day of Food, Fun, Family, and Friends!

--Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

I'm also on the work wagon today, although my work masquerades itself as three papers to write and an art history test to study for. But there's always time to eat! goofy Happy holidays to everyone; thanks for making my L&Cdom so fabulous!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Happy Thanksgiving!
party

I'm thankful for my family and all of my wonderful friends, both here and in RL! laugh

~•~
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it today. And a special thanks to those who are on the job so the rest of us can continue our lives as usual and feel the happiness in safety and comfort. May those who are hungry, homeless, jobless and in harm's way find a reversal of fortune soon.

Jude

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Oh, and thank you to Warner Bros. for finally deciding to put L&C on DVD (although I'll believe it when I see it)!!!
They did??? When?

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ditto to what Wanda said!!!

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!!

Emily, check here for L&C dvd info, the appropriate links are in there I think. laugh

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Thanks. Wonder how I missed that thread.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard