I know there's a lot of Evanescence fans here, so I figured I'd share this bit of news I found.

From MTV :

Lee has also been working on music for the upcoming film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe," inspired by the children's book by C.S. Lewis. The dark and morose tale, about four children who discover a magical land in the clutches of an evil witch, not only was a childhood favorite of Lee's, but its aesthetic suits the gothic-leaning singer perfectly.

"I love the kind of stranger children's stuff," she said. "I think that's very much what our music is inspired by. Not only death and the morbid stuff, but that it comes from the perspective of a child and things relating to childhood, because that's what I went through."

Lee was offered a small role in the film, currently in production in New Zealand, but considering the role she requested, the film's producers may have been too freaked out to give her a part.

"They were like, 'Do you want to do a cameo?' And I was like, 'Hell yeah! Let me die. I want to be somebody who gets murdered.' So I don't think that's going to happen."

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited