Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Here is a link to some pictures on the WB's web site. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy this episode or cringe from its campy-ness :rolleyes:

http://wgntv.trb.com/entertainment/wbnetwork/stv-smallville-spell,0,1039943.photogallery

Clark's not looking too healthy in that last one frown but one small bright note, lots of shirtless TW.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, if you're simply looking for a show with lots of hot young adults, Spell was the episode for you.

Clark was shirtless most of the episode, Erica Durance was busting at the seams in her witch dress, and surprisingly, I thought Kristen Kreuk took a rather difficult role - Isobel being quite a segue from Lana - and handled it well. I actually liked her better as Isobel than Lana.

Since I'm a pianist, I thought the piano scenes were great. Gave me the creeps when they showed Lex's hands and the piano keys full of blood.

I would have felt more satisfied if they showed Chloe and Lois' reactions to being possessed - especially Lois, who is the epitome of skepticism -

TW did look great tied up didn't he? He must work out...

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
The piano scene creeped me out the most. I grew up playing the piano.

I also liked Isabel better than Lana.

Shirtless Tom wasn't bad, but I'd rather have Dean.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Blogger
Blogger
ITA! KK is better at playing the bad girl then her regular role, once she became Blana err Lana again I felt the dislike meter go up again.

this episode deserves a good grade IMHO like say 8 out of 10(extra point for simi-nude TW)

Columnist
Columnist
I was seriously wondering why show this ep at all. It seemed like pure filler till the end. When Clark saw Lana's tatoo, I thought he'd freak! That's the symbol that represents a friend becoming an enemy or however it is they've put it. When she received that mark, I knew she was bad news for Clark!

But what's up with Lex at the end? He was looking at the symbol on the cave wall. I swear, the show makes you go 'huh?' more than anything else on TV! Just when you think you have something figured out, bam! But it's sure fun finding out what they come up with next!

I have to give a shout out to Lex for telling Lana about ratting her and Jason out! Poor baby... he has it bad for her. I knew they were going to work on that angle, but now I just feel bad for him.

Next week proves to be a riot as well. Lots of Lex. Should make CC happy!

SQD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't sure if I was watching Smallville or Charmed, and ended up paying more attention to my crochet. razz

TEEEEEEEJ

EDIT: One thing I thought was funny is that Clark was meeting with a guy from Princeton, and didn't our sweet Dean attend Princeton. Where his football career started? Right?

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard