Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#201400 11/08/04 06:15 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
And, Pam, there are people who disagree with you on everything you just ranted about. Ex. War on Terror and War in Iraq are distinctly different issues to some people because we don't believe the war in Iraq was at all motivated by terrorism. (and others think the US is handling just about all issues equally badly).

Laura (signed up with the same polling company thanks to Wendy laugh )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#201401 11/08/04 07:40 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, Laura, exactly. There's such a wide disagreement over pretty much everything that it's probably impossible for polls to sum things up concisely.

You're signed up for that polling co., are you? You must be the one who's been cancelling out my answers! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#201402 11/08/04 10:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ok, Wendy, Pam, or Laura,

Where is this polling place/site and how do I get there?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#201403 11/08/04 10:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
James, it's here: http://www.yougov.com You have to sign up, but it's quick and free -- they say they'll pay you for surveys, and I suppose they do, but it's only about a dollar a survey, and they won't send anything out until they owe you $50. At the rate I'm going, I might give myself a nice little birthday present, next April... <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#201404 11/08/04 10:59 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
But...this seems pointed at the other side of the ocean...Am I confused?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#201405 11/08/04 11:12 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
There is an American version -- yougovamerica.com.

And, Pam, yes I am sure I am the one who cancels out every one of your votes wink . I bet my answers are polar opposites from yours in every single category. Political, social, religious, etc wink .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#201406 11/08/04 04:16 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The truth for me was I really want someone else to ran. Bush I thought was to off on jobs but Kerry had good points and if it had been anyone but him making them I would have wanted that person to win. My problem with Kerry was he was always changing his mind. He never stuck with anything.

But I have to say I really respected Kerry for not dragging us through another 2000 which was a nightmare. I truely believe the Kerry wanted what is best for the USA but the problem is like with me and the rest of us what we think is Best for the USA sometimes doesn't match what Rep/Dem think is.

And my Prayers on with the Edwards family in this time of trouble.

P.S. Something my Mom said right after the last debate. How can they say who won a debate because it's not who wins but who you agree with that your going to vote for.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard