This is definitely out of topic laugh and I'm not too sure anybody will care, but heck,I'm happy and thought I'd let it out wink

AFter being a fan for ten years, I finally had the chance of seeing Laura Pausini really close, and what I thought wasn't possible actually happened: My opinion of her is even better!!

It's so sad when you go to one of this organized events where an artist signs his/her CDs and their attitudes makes you feel like their doing you a favor (not sure I'm explaining myself well enough...). Today that was hardly the case. She even apologised for not being able to take longer. I wanted to get her first cd signed, though I had the new one as well. The person in charge of the event made me give her the newer one (I'm still wondering what difference it made to her confused ). But Laura had heard the conversation, and she told me to hand her the other booklet too. Three hands tried to take it away from her, but she still insited on signing it (and did). So in the end, I got both cds signed and an apology.

Well, now that it's out, I'm going to head to bed (the day has been long and tiring, though happy smile1 )

Night, everyone

Cris

Cris