Tehehehehe...mischief is fun! Two friends of mine just broke up and have placed my best friend Candice and I in the middle. INstead of choosing sides from their accounts of the stories we decided to spy on them while they were fighting. Once they went outside to smoke we broke into the house through the basement and hid in my friend's room. I hid on the top bunk while Candice covered me and then she hid in the closet. It was a nightmare! My friend threw her jacket on the top bunk and then sat on the bottom bunk as they fought. They decided to eventually go for a walk and grabbed a jacket out of the closet. Luckily Candice wasn't seen. It was so fun it was freaky. Before that, as we hid outside a cop drove right past us and looked like he was going to turn around. My heart stopped...it was awesome! The only downfalls. A. Candice's legs fell asleep and she can hardly walk and my knee cramped up so I'm gimping too. B. If they ever found out they would KILL us! THere was some really personal stuff said.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.