So I was watching a Lifetime movie with my mom the other day and a preview for another Lifetime Original Movie came on. I think it was Denise Richards in the lead role and as I was watching, I said to my mom, "Dang, that guy is hot!!" drool Well, I felt more than a little embarrassed to hear the announcer say "Dean Cain" a second later. blush But anyway, my mom and I were laughing so hard we missed what the movie was actually about. laugh

So, I looked up the synopsis on Limetime's website.

I Do (but I Don't):

Not just another love story:
Girl meets hunky fireman.
Girl falls head over heels for hunky fireman.
Girl discovers that she has to plan hunky fireman's wedding to evil bride-to-be.

Welcome to the world of wedding planner Lauren Crandall! Our recently separated heroine is feeling utterly hopeless in the romance department. In fact, she's ready to give up on men altogether — until she meets dashing fireman
Yeah. razz I was more than a little dismayed that it sounds *exactly* like "The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey, which I absolutely adored. "Lifetime Original Movie" my foot. Anyway, because I have no standards (well...at least the first time around) when it comes to veiwing Dean movies, I'll watch it anyway. :rolleyes:

It will air on Lifetime Monday, September 13 at 9 pm et/pt. I'm sure it will replay several times as well. laugh For more info you can go to the website .

Sara (who has a feeling watching this might tick her off more than anything :rolleyes: )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.