Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys smile

I know some of you know Adam and I and our story but I wanted to share some pictures we took last May when he was visiting me here. I skipped college some days back in May but hey, can you blame me? wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

These were taken in my living room blush

[Linked Image]

This was in my kitchen. You can even see my parrot there laugh

[Linked Image]

And finally this is one from last year but I wanted to post it anyway because it brings me wonderful memories of our first date smile

Adam is currently on deployment...yeah he is in the middle of the sea but he wanted me to say hi to everyone on the boards and that he is fine. He should be back home in December.

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aeee Quel, coeh!!!

I know... English.. English...

You look beautiful in these pictures. I was wondering if everybody could post a picture here. Just once it would be nice to have a posting with everybody posting their pictures. what do you think?

Valeus!!! (err... I don´t know how to translate that.. worthed???)

LOL.. see you girl.

MDL. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ahm... Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Features Writer
Features Writer
No Pel...

I can´t see them anymore either.

MDL. frown

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Pel, I don't know because it's visible to me.

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Raquel, I think you can see them becasue the pictures are in your "temporary internet files" folder. It happened to me, too, when I tried uploading my avatar eons ago, before I knew anything about this kind of thing, and thought that geocities and angelfire would allow direct linking, and didn't understand why other people couldn't see it. I could see it because it was in my temprary folder.

You could try uploading them at www.photobucket.com - I know that works. smile They allow direct linking, I know. Or do they call it hotlinking? Whatever.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pel, I can see them, so wherever Raquel has them uploaded clearly allows external linking. confused

And, Raquel and Adam, these are lovely! You make a really cute couple. twins

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Pel, I have all my pictures here so if you want to check them, feel free. Hopefully you can see them there. http://br.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lanelana/album?.dir=/8dd9

There are lots of pictures there...more than I posted here.

BTW thanks Erica and Wendy for your lovely comments smile

Raquel smile

T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Hi everyone, we pulled into port for a little bit. Still out there working wink . Thanks for the comments. How's everyone doing?

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, now I can see the piccies! And yay - another FoLC romance. Don't you just love 'em? Cute!

Thanks for sharing, Raquel. thumbsup

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard