Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
My friend sent me this link today to a cute political cartoon movie with the two presidential canidates singing a version of "This Land is Your Land". This cartoon makes fun of both sides so I think Democrats and Republicans alike might like it.

clap 9+3 = 14

- Laura (the "liberal weiner" wink )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Our news channels were fascinated with this all last week. One of them even played the entire thing - which seemed to amuse the presenters no end.

It took a while to track it down to a site where it would play - I hear that so many people have been trying to dl it that it's getting harder to view all the time. Bet they wish they were making money off each hit! goofy

I think my favourite bit is Clinton. <G> That 'What'd I do?!?" cracks me up every time.

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Isn't it great?! I saw it on CNN earlier this week and I had to find the site! I like it when people make silly stuff like that.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That. Was. Freakin. Hilarious! My dad sent it to me tonight. They showed a clip of it on CNN, too.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
laugh laugh laugh laugh

LOVED IT!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hmmm very interesting, I especially liked all the nasty stuff they said about Kerry. evil

Too bad they missed the fact that Kerry's purple hearts were superficial wounds and the last one was self inflicted so he could get out of Vietnam.

TEEEEEEEJ (RIGHT wing Nut job laugh )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And here I was joking around that he might have accidentally shot himself. (Only because my uncle's done that, too...my family has some interesting injuries.)

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
TJ, you might want to check your facts next time. I suggest that you look here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Also, whatever the circumstances, at least Kerry volunteered for active duty instead of zealously guarding the Texas oilfields before going awol.

Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OK people, let's play nice. I really don't want to do this because I know it was only posted with the intent to lighten things up, but politics here (espcially with this group wink )can get very heated. So, I'm going to ask nicely before things get out of hand, to not post anything about politics at all. Keep it at the voting machine, please.

I'll let the topic stand, but no more posts on the topic.

Thanks.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard