Next Thread
Print Thread
#200289 07/13/04 04:27 PM
DocJill Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I haven't lost my mind, really! laugh

This week on VH1 they've started their series "I Love the '90s", in keeping with the loving of the 2 prior decades as well. Tonight the station summed up the wonderful things about the years 1992 and 1993 - 1 hour each. And of course I was watching because I couldn't come up with any better excuse to get out of writing my paper. grumble

So, 1993 - and as with all good FoLCs, in the back of my mind I couldn't help wondering "will they talk about 'Lois and Clark'". But no such luck. And yet we get to almost the end of the episode, and they have this bit they do at the end of the 90s episodes - "The Hotties of 199-", and lo and behold our dear, beloved Miss Lane gets a nod. clap

Top 3 Hotties of 1993 (don't remember the other two cuz I was too excited to that at least we got a little mention): Terri Hatcher - the Hotter than Kryptonite Hottie. dance So yay, even if it's only in the hotness of one of our stars, our favorite show got a mention for 1993. party

And now since my post has very much become a 'stream of consciousness' type post, that means its my bed time, and I should go there.

Night all,
Jill smile

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#200290 07/14/04 06:12 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I saw that, too, Jill - and gave a little "Yay!" shout out. I was even kind of surprised that they didn't go into detail about her picture being the most downloaded image yada yada yada.

And I'll be honest - I just love these type of retrospective shows. I've seen 'I Love the 70s' and both of the 'I Love the 80s' series, so this week I've been dutifully plopping down on the sofa to watch their 1990s version. I get a giggle listening to the celebreties' commentary and a spend a lot of time shouting "I remember that!"

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard