Next Thread
Print Thread
#200242 07/02/04 08:22 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
I found this website filled with fun and informative quizzes. There are some members (but I'm not mentioning any names) of this board that may want to take this test:

Are You Evil?

My results are:

On a scale from 1 - 10, where 1 is good and 10 is evil, I'm a 4.

"Good for you, you're human. We all have evil thoughts, and you may have acted on a few of yours, but you're probably okay traveling through Buffy's turf. Or maybe you're an aspiring evil person and you've never given yourself a real chance. Go ahead and forgive yourself for the mean-spirited — but ultimately harmless — pranks you pulled in grade school. Whispering behind your co-workers' backs won't flood you with bad karma. And we've all held out for ourselves in the throes of passion a time or two. So keep listening to that conscience of yours, but don't worry about tuning it out every so often."

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#200243 07/02/04 08:59 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Got 5 in that scale -- although in the 'black-hearted' scale I got 6. (I knew I had an evil sense of humour evil )

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#200244 07/02/04 10:54 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oy. I got a 2 on the evil-scale.

"Nope, not a drop of evil in you. In fact, you're ridiculously good. Reach around the wings and pat yourself on the back. Instead of tripping old ladies, you help them cross the street. You think about others' feelings constantly, and you use your sexual power for good, not evil. Sheesh — we're guessing that every person you've ever met has taken advantage of you in some way. Naw, just kidding! When you get right down to it, it's people like you who make the world a better place. You're just the sort of person we want taking care of our children. In the figurative high school yearbook of life, all your friends sign, "Stay sweet, have a great summer!" Keep reading for more details on your not-so-evil nature."

I also got a 2 on the black-hearted scale. In fact, I got a 2 on everything. But hey, I can be evil... just ask anyone here!

Pelican (who disagrees with the fact that she's "ridiculously good".)

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#200245 07/02/04 01:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:
Got 5 in that scale -- although in the 'black-hearted' scale I got 6. (I knew I had an evil sense of humour evil )

AnnaBtG.
Me too, for both.
devil
Mwuahaha. I really do have an evil sense of humor.
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#200246 07/02/04 01:54 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
mine was right in the middle

#200247 07/02/04 03:01 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm, apparently I'm not as good as I thought I was... <g> Just because I admitted that I've sometimes said things that were mean enough to make people cry, and that they deserved it... they did, I tell ya! cool

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#200248 07/02/04 03:39 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Oh yeah i forgot all about that website. I have taken lots of quizzes from there. Especially when I'm bored. But this was mine when I worked else where. And I thought of some of my co-workers,ex-boyfriends etc...So I don't believe a word it says. dizzy

I'm about 8 1/2...

Ooo hoo — you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really — you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful — it all comes full-circle in the end.

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#200249 07/02/04 08:29 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I got a four. On the black hearted one I got a 3.5.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#200250 07/04/04 11:24 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
3.5, and a 5 on black-hearted. devil

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#200251 07/05/04 02:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
got 2 on each scale.

Carole smile1

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard