Years ago, an older man Mr. Wang started working for us. He rides his bikes to work. When I first met him I recoginezed him and warned my boss (Frank bhawnani) to let him keep his bike in the other room where the showroom was closed to prevent it from being stolen. But no-, he would not listen. so Mr. Wang continued to keep his bike tied outside.

One time he chained his bike to a small metal post that was as high up to my knees and I'm 5' 1" tall. I told him not to tie his bike there otherwise it will get stolen. so he moved it. The the week later, he did it again. He tied his bike with the bike chain to the small post. I look at it in dismay. Out of fustration I just let it be. But by 4:45 PM CST, His bike was stolen. My boss' son Sunny Bhawnani knew that the cops were comming soon and told me to "...not say anything".
Without even thinking, I obeyed. I didn't not tell him that I've seen the black boy that was hanging around the bike just before it was stolen from the front of our store which is locate in Bolingbrook near Boughton Road and Pinecrest. I did not tell anyone that I know that the boy's routine had been always to make it at the corner of that south east corner that road at 5:50 PM each day.

At 5:50 PM, I saw the same boy selling Mr. Wang's stolen camel yellow bike to a caucasion man in his 50's. It did not register in my head until the next day that I should've said something to my boss when he was driving me to the train station. We were turning left at that time while the caucasion man way riding the bike across the street by our side. I really do feel like doing... wallbash wallbash wallbash to myself.

If I had superman's powers, I would definately make a horrible hero. frown

One thing is for sure, if you predicted something it will happen. No one can change destiny. Too many of my life's prediction has already comed true. Included the past theft and bombings.