Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#199648 04/09/04 12:20 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I know this seems to be a very strange request, but this question is for everyone OUTSIDE of the US.

I am looking for Harley Davidson shirts from other countries. So if anyone can get a hold of one from where they live, can you let me know?

Thanks,
Caryn
wave

"With words one can escape reality..."
#199649 04/09/04 01:40 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Have you tried e-bay? I realize some people are reluctant to order from them, and you do have to be careful. However, I've ordered 2 things from there, which I couldn't find anywhere locally. One was a Discworld computer game, and the other was an autographed photo of Walter Koenig to replace the book signed by him that I lost in the fire. I received them both and was not disappointed.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#199650 04/09/04 04:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I collect for family friends. Go on the Harley Davidson site and most stores will sell them to you and mail them. We actually went to Scotland, but had the shirt mailed to us before we left.
Here's the site to find all the dealerships:
http://www.harley-davidson.com/selector.asp
The shirts are of very good quality and they will quote the price in dollars.
Good luck
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#199651 04/13/04 09:53 AM
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I’ve newer actually looked for one, but I should be able to get a hold of one…... I know there is at least one Harley Davidson store just outside Oslo (I have newer been in the store, I just drive past it every time I’m going to Ikea). They probably have T-shirts……I think…..
http://www.harley-davidson.com/selector.asp
The shirts are of very good quality and they will quote the price in dollars.
Good luck

Artemis
Like Artemis said, You could probably get a hold of T-shirts on the internet as well. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard