Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#199400 02/26/04 07:58 AM
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey all of you West Wing fans, on last night's episode - Full Disclosure - Lois and Clark's very own Doctor Bernie Klein was on the show. He played a member of a committe recommending military base closures. He had a mustache, looks quite a bit older, but had a lot of lines and sounded just like the same old Doc Klein!

I laughed the entire time I was watching, waiting for him to say something like "Superman, I'd just love to run some tests..."

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
#199401 02/29/04 09:49 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Emily Procter, aka "Lana Lang", also guest-starred on several episodes of the West Wing as Ainsley Hayes.

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
#199402 03/02/04 07:50 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Hi. I'm a new member and like the L&C episodes, since this particular thread pertains to the non-supe episodes of L&C, here's one..did anyone see Dean make a cameo on Just shoot me?

#199403 03/02/04 01:59 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Just Shoot Me, Frasier, Weakest Link, and some sitcom on UPN which, unfortunately, i missed frown .

There was also a very funny reference on Jay Leno last week. They were doing "Jaywalking" and one of the questions was 'During the exploration of the Louisiana Purchase, who was Clark's partner?', and the goofy looking guy in the fur coat answered quite proudly, 'Uh, Lois!' smile1 When everyone laughed, he said 'Aren't we talking about Superman?'

You know i was laughing hysterically, even if it was 1:30 in the morning!!! jump

#199404 03/03/04 01:10 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I watch Jay Leno's "Jaywalking", and to tell you the truth, either people are playing along for the camera or they need to brush up more on their history knowledge. For instance, on time on "Jaywalking" Jay was asking these people about the who was the prez in the 80's...lol..and you think that some people are so blank to the question.

#199405 03/03/04 07:07 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Some of us try to forget who was president in the '80's wink :p . I think he was very polarizing -- there are people who love him and think he was a great president, and people (like me) who hate him and wonder how he got elected in the first place.

But I agree that the Jaywalkers have to be playing for the camera! Either that or they are my mom's students.

One of my mom's students had a baby and brought it to class. (this was a few years ago) and my mom asked her what she named the baby. And the girl was like "oh i didn't name her." Needless to say, my mom was confused. And the girl said, "The hospital named her." My mom was still shocked and asked, "What did the hospital name her". The girl said, "Fee-mahl". The catch is, it is spelled "female". Yep these kids are geniouses.

- Laura (who is still slightly tipsy after an evening of bar hopping after that god awful midterm frown )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard