Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh I like that last picture! Maybe I'll add it in to my site<g>. Yes Yvonne you are right, I have it bad for the boy, God only knows why! It is a burden more then a blessing, after all what is the point! It's not like I am going to leave my 18 yr marriage anytime soon. Besides I really do love my husband! But man if I were:

Single
Young
Tall
Blonde
Athletic
Rich
gorgeous
famous
lived in Malibu

Damn I'd go fer it!<VBG>

Of course I loved his role as Clark Kent also and as shallow as this sounds<g> I have a thing for Superman too! Damn if only I were Lois! Anyway, thanks I know you were just commenting on a difference in how you see him. I was just kidding with you back.

Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
I love him in Clark mode.................arugh. Yum.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Didn't he wear glasses on one of the Ripley's episodes? If so, anyone have pics?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I, as well, am a Clark fan. Can't say I really like someone unless I know his character. And Clark's character I do know.

AnnaBtG. (who really doubts that she knows more than two or three boys that could become this gorgeous when they grow up... argh!)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Blogger
Blogger
I am a very, very big Clark fan... laugh Don't get me wrong, Dean is GREAT to look at, and he seems like a decent guy... but Clark is just... aww. I don't think there's anything more to say. thumbsup
~Lauren

Clark: Lois, you're kinda babbling.
Lois: I know. See, I never babble.
Clark: Are you kidding? You're a brook.
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yum yum yum laugh
Great pictures, he is absolutely gorgeous.(as usual) drool

I really loved him as Clark, absolutely great character, really adorable, but I have to say my favorite on the show, were the times when he wasn’t wearing the glasses, and he was dressed more like “him self” drool

Blogger
Blogger
He is nice looking, no question, but I tend to lean towards the 'I like Clark' crowd. smile

Please pass the chocolate covered mocha beans. evil

'Irony is so ironic...'
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
You see the thing is...Clark isn't real. He was a character that Dean played to perfection. But Dean is real. I like the real thing, flaws and all<g> I think he is one pretty terrific man. He is everything a person should strive to be. He is healthy, athletic and naturally beautiful, but more then that he is intellegent and creative and driven to do great things. He expects a lot from himself, but the thing he prizes most of all is his son and his family and his friends. Not only is he a great dad and family member but he is also charitable and kind. He is wonderful to his fans and has a way of making even a stranger feel comfortable and welcome. He also has a good natured way about him with a terrific sense of humor. He laughs easily! He has more depth and more facets then his "Clark character did". He is flawed as we all are. Clark wasn't flawed and he wasn't real. He was too good to be true. Dean has an impish side and I can see him having a little devil in him too. He is all man and I wish there were more men out there like him. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Originally posted by lynnm:
WTOTWDCFC = Way Too Old To Be This Obsessed With Tom Welling and Dean Cain Fan Club
Okay, someone please tell me when they start a WTOFTWBJRFDCFC (Way Too Old For Tom Welling But Just Right For Dean Cain Fan Club).

I would be perfect for that one!!! laugh

Laura -- I love the website btw. I especially love the pictures of Dean with Chris. I've bookmarked it for the next time I need a new wallpaper...
drool

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I missed this ride about a month ago, but Dean is forever a Hottie! drool Regardless of who he's playing and how bad the film is.

TEEEEEJ

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Very nice pics. Count me in with the Clark crowd too, though.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Blogger
Blogger
I recognize your name from the cainconnection messege board with the same thread you posted thumbsup yes, I like Dean as well..LOL! I've seen the link via your post. Interesting pic's of him and son! cool

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard