Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
From the blurb on Comingsoon.net's front page, I thought the story sounded a little familiar. Granted, there really IS an ordinary guy, but...
Disney Picks Up a Different Kind of Love Triangle
Source: Variety Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Disney has acquired an untitled romantic comedy pitch from French actor/director/producer Alain Chabat, reports Variety. It is unclear yet who will direct.

The film, being written by Emmy-winning writers Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger (King of the Hill), is the story of a woman who dumps her superhero but commitment-phobic boyfriend in favor of a regular Joe. However, when both men realize she is the girl of their dreams, they become embroiled in a love triangle.

The superhero, now lonely and self-destructive -- and facing rising crime due to his distraction over the lost love -- is left wondering how he can win her back.

Meanwhile, the normal guy has to live up to her ex and find the superhero within himself to win her heart.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems awfully familiar, indeed!

And Alain Chabat? From Les Nuls and Asterixes movies, and Shrek? I can't believe it!

Carole (who asked her 'movie dude' journalist friend more infos on this!) smile1

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard