Hi Sara!

thanks again for your Dublin 'must do' list. You wanted to know how it went? Well, it was terrific, I didn't even wanted to go home but, hélas!

I didn't had a lot of time to play tourist, so I did it while zooming to meetings. Plus it wasn't that easy considering the DART wasn't working :p .

Still, I went to Trinity College, tremendous under a winter sun but, unfortunatelly, I didn't get a chance to see the Book of Kells, visits are not allowed on saturdays, nor on sundays, does it seem. But a friend told me that each year, she went to Dublin to have a peak at it and...each time she couldn't 'cause visitors weren't allowed. That means I'll definitely have to come back! laugh

So, instead I saw The Bank of Ireland building, the one that stands just across Trinity College.

I made it to Grafton street and stopped at Bewley's (the James Joyce room). Dunnes and Powers Court Center for some shopping experience and then...Temple Bar starting with Fitzsimmons pub.

I also saw the Castle and a museum it's name I can't remember (Leinster's maybe)?

As far as restaurants are concerned: the Rubicon, Roly's pub (terrific!) and the Herbert Park Hotel one, really design and loungy and...quite awesome too wink .

* 'I'm an helpless FoLC' *

...or the LC related stuffs column, couldn't miss that, could I? smile1

PS: the scoop? I got to approach and snapped a pic of An Tanaiste Mary Harney, T.D... Who seems a really good natured and charming person.

PPS: and there's this thing with Tipperary (jk) goofy .