Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
But just in case you aren't entirely on the up and up, I'm not accusing, I'm just saying...I can offer all those who agree with me bazillions of extra credit points. Think about it...It goes on your permanent record. Counts towards your diploma...
Just one question. Do I HAVE to watch the series to get the extra points or can I just pretend I did?!? laugh

You know, I'm not even sure I could force myself to agree to liking it even then . . . :rolleyes:

Beverly

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
Top Banana
Top Banana
KathyB is enjoying the show from her lawn chair in the shade. I would have been content to continue spying through my binoculars from behind the bedroom curtains, if I hadn't felt compelled to tell you what just happened.

I was just thrown into such a fit of uncontrollable laughter that my husband came in to see what had happened. My stock response of "I read something funny" did not seem sufficient, considering the state of near-hysteria I was in, and he insisted on knowing exactly "what" I found so funny.

Me: "Well, this woman, Lynn, wrote to say that she didn't like the last episode of Smallville. Then, CC wrote that she disagreed. Some other women wrote in, and CC was impressed that one of them had used a semi-colon, and she started awarding bonus points. Lynn said that was cheating, so she wrote a secret message in pig-latin..."

I look up at my husband. He is not convinced.

DH: "Uh huh."

Me: "You had to be there."

You guys are the best! You have no idea how much fun I have every time I come here.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh boy do I know that look! It's a close cousin to the one Stuart adopts quite frequently when LNC-talk hoves into view. The one that says, "Okay, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I agree with everything you just said in the last ten minutes..." goofy

Can I get extra points for confusing a husband? Surely that's reasonable? CC? Huh?

Still rotflol at C;C.

LabRat (reminding CC that occasionally she beta reads for her and doesn't hassle her about semi colons (or fragments!!) - that's surely worth a few points even if the other isn't... )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, there has *got* to be a way to get this thread a Best Comedy award of its own, somewhere... drool

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Forgive me if I haven't caught up on this thread thoroughly, but I just have to say what I think. Even though I know I'm very very late coming to this thread. I've missed it last week and saw the rerun on CityTV just tonight.

I remember in a L&C vs Smallville discussion here once I ruthlessly insulted Smallville and said it was bad.

Scratch that. goofy

Okay, I still think L&C is way better, but Smallville is not bad. And their sense of geography still bothers me. (Side fact to anyone who saw The Sound of Music: Salzburg doesn't border with Switzerland - to which they escaped in the end. So it could be said about all of Hollywood as well.)

Since I only watched two episodes so far, I can't really say anything about the rest of the show, but somehow I get the feeling this was not the greatest episode.

One thing that disturbed me was the whole superpower exchange. As far as I know, Clark shouldn't have lost his powers, but maybe that was a substitute for red K, to create an Ultrawoman-style ultrafreak. Once Clark got the kryptonite and got his powers back, and the other guy took the rock, I was like, "Are they going to be doing this back and forth?"

I mean, each time they switch powers the non-powered person can grab the kryptonite and repeat the procedure. huh

But the funniest thing was to see Lionel watching the security camera video and thinking, oh, crap, he knew the secret, and now I've given up the chance to know it as well. I was like, "HAHA". Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
/Smallville Girl saunters up to the sandbox.
"ooh! Can I come play? Kathy, do you have any Strawberry-Banana virgin Margaritas?" (old enough, but no alcohol tastes better wink )

And hope, too, that Clark will seek out Chloe, who is Lois Lane, I swear!
CC, I felt the same way as you in the beginning, and still would LOVE it. But sadly, I know better. While she shares many things with Lois, including a blood line with Lois, she is not her in the flesh... frown

I am *not* a Smallville girl. In fact, the mere thought that someone will see my name in this thread and think that I am a Smallville girl is distressing to me.
Kathy...lol. I have no choice! :p I chose my name "Smallville Girl" before the show started, but now I am forever grouped with it! Not that I don't like Smallville. I do. A lot. But the name came from LnC first, which is my first love. I've gotten a few...snubbings from ppl for the name b/c of Smallville... But d--m it I am not going to change it! I chose it for LC, I LOVE LC, and if they don't like the show that took my name razz Oh well! jump

-Breanna (who is a week late posting, and will have to move over to this weeks smallville episode stuff)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard