Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi,

I just needed a break and thought I could share this. It's really just for fun (well...) laugh . All the best for 2004.

Carole smile1

"Sir,

About a year and a half ago, I changed my version of Fiancee7.0 for Spouse 1.0. This new program launched an unexpected application called Baby 1.0. This Baby 1.0 version eating a lot of my hardrive's space.

Another remark: Spouse 1.0 auto-installs itself in every other programs. It also auto opens itself each time I try to open an application, resulting in constant bugs, regardless of the application contents. For example: Beerwithpals 10.3 or Footballmatchonsundays 5.0 don't work anymore.

Sometimes also, a shield virus program called Stepmother 1.0 lanches itself, instantly bugging the system or causing Spouse 1.0 to act completely weird. It's really irritating 'cause I can't seem to desinstall this program.

I'd like to go back to Fiancee 7.0 but the desinstallation process for Soupse 1.0 is far too complex for me. That plus the fact that I don't quite measure all the risk it implies for others applications like Baby 1.0.

Help!!!

A demoralized user."
----------
Reply:

"Dear user,

Your desperate cry for help is quite frequent among users and is usually based on a common misconception failure. Lots of users switch from any version of Fiancee X.0 to Spouse 1.0 thinking this new program is just about utilitaries and entertainment.

Spouse 1.0 goes beyond that: it's a complete exploitation system designed to control and manage all your previous applications. Same thing for Stepmother X.0. Those in particular are old generations programs for which Spouse X.0 poses as an updated version. With a little luck, they'll catch some naugthy viruses and will simply disappear in a few years.

Also avoid the excessive use of Escape or Delete or you'll be forced to use the command:
C:/make-amends.exe/flowers/all so the Spouse program acts normal again. Spouse 1.0 is an intersting program but can become quite expensive when misused.

I strongly suggest you install an additionnal software to improve your Spouse 1.0 version. You could try Flowers 5.0, Jewels 2.3 or Travelabroad 1.2. You can also use Yesdarling 8.0 or You'rerighthoney 14.7 (those you can download on the Internet with satisfying results).

Warning: never install Miniskirtedsecretary 3.3 or Girlfriend 1.1, those programs won't work with Spouse 1.0 configuration. They usually cause irreversible damages in the system.

Good luck."

Kerth
Kerth
laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOL!

AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard