Next Thread
Print Thread
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
Need to know where I can get some Lois & Clark Clip Art, preferably of Clark.

I'm starting a new fanfic site, only it's going to be a livejournal in one of their communities called theatrical_muse, and it'll be as if Clark Kent was writing a diary. There are, I guess, going to be weekly writing challenges posted to this community. My other character in the community will be Nick Knight from Forever Knight. The addy is http://www.livejournal.com/users/cjkent since clarkkent and clarkjkent were already taken.

BTW, if anyone else wants to participate, go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/rohandove and reply to the entry on Dec. 11 (the one with over 100 replies). Live journal is also free now, they just stopped doing the invites, so you can sign up without one.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Emily!
I am definitely interested, as a fan of LJ!
Do you see this as a RPG (role playing game)? Would you like a Lois Lane? If so, I'm game! ;-) I've never done a RPG before, but I'd be interested in trying.
Let me know!
-Wanda
PS: I'm friending you and Clark anyhow, on LiveJournal. Feel free to friend me back!
wink

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
As far as I know, Lois Lane's not taken yet. I'm not the one running it, but I think you can still sign up.

My regular blog is at www.emilymhanson.com, and it's linked to my www.starbase-eprime.us site.

I'll check out your LJ.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, so if it's free now I'll just tranfer all my blog stuff there. laugh Look to be friended and friend me back!

The diary thing sounds pretty cool. smile

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
Found it. Hey, I thought of something...

I think it would be fun to do like private posts, stuff that Clark wouldn't post normally, but would write down in a journal he wouldn't let anyone else see. LJ does have a private post option. I seriously doubt the real Clark would take the risk of using it, but hey, this is fantasy.

Has anyone taken Jimmy yet? Or Lex Luthor, for that matter? Oh, I hope more FoLCs join before the Smallville crowd grabs all the good characters.

Speaking of which, I wonder who started clarkkent and clarkjkent? They haven't posted much, if at all.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The private posts by Clark are great! laugh Lois can't read them, I assure you. wink

Someone should definitely take Lex Luthor! And maybe even Jimmy and Perry. It would be cool to have as many L&C characters represented. Cat grant, Lt. Ching, HG Welles, there are so many possibilities.

It is really neat to see L&C represented among so many other fandoms--many of which are newer shows. So what are you waiting for? Check out the LJ site! It's fun, I promise!

-Wanda thumbsup

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Is there an LJ community in the works?

Lois: "Kent is a hack from Smallville. I couldn't make that name up."

Read my Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/anni_the_diva/
Top Banana
Top Banana

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
confused I'm sorry for asking......I feel really stupid...what's up with this George guy thing? I am not at all familar with live journal stuff. blush

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
I think someone already took Smallville Lex. We'll have to see if they distinguish between universes (that's one reason I specified L&C Clark Kent as opposed to Smallville or the comics).

Top Banana
Top Banana
Roo, LJ is a website for hosting journals. Basically. Then you can also start communities, which in short are message boards with a specified theme. And of course you have you own username under which you post and write your journal.

If you mean George Carter, Wanda tells me he and Lois have a lot of issues to resolve. smile It's all just role playing.

Julie

(The X-Files)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard