#198441 11/10/03 05:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi everyone!

In order to celebrate my 'beating mission impossible deadlines' (yes, again!!) and also the fact that my magazine was quoted by 'La Tribune', one of France's best financial-economics and management focused daily newspaper (selfish pride little moment), I've thought of a silly game with no cultural purpose at all:

'name the first song that pops into your head while replying to this thread'...of course, you can all participate, the more the merrier !! laugh

Okay, I'll start:

"Things I'll never say" by Avril Lavigne

Carole (dashing off to meet MI deadlines 2) smile1

#198442 11/10/03 10:46 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I was listening to Stacie Orrico's 'Stuck' when I responded, but the first other song that popped into my mind was Mariah Carey's 'My All'.

AnnaBtG.

P.S.: Congrats on beating the deadline!!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#198443 11/10/03 12:57 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
First song that pops in my head. Geesh, do you know how hard that is? My brain is constantly hearing music. I mean, "sing a song" and "hakuna matata" were just mentioned on IRC. On the way home, I heard "My Immortal" by Evanescence, and a plethora of Christmas music, thanks to a local radio station who has started early. So, picking one at random, I'll choose...

Let It Snow. Pick an artist, any artist. ;-)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#198444 11/10/03 03:18 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Herbie Hancock's "Driftin'" as played by Christian McBride is playing now, but I've had Festive Overture (I can't remember the composer off the top of my head) stuck in my head for the last few days.

Samik

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
#198445 11/10/03 03:50 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL, Karen, I was just thinking about the Lion King. I think the first thing on my mind was "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", the Elton John version. (followed closely by Head Over Feet, btw. Blame Pam for that introduction smile )

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard