Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Silly game... - 11/10/03 09:04 AM
Hi everyone!

In order to celebrate my 'beating mission impossible deadlines' (yes, again!!) and also the fact that my magazine was quoted by 'La Tribune', one of France's best financial-economics and management focused daily newspaper (selfish pride little moment), I've thought of a silly game with no cultural purpose at all:

'name the first song that pops into your head while replying to this thread'...of course, you can all participate, the more the merrier !! laugh

Okay, I'll start:

"Things I'll never say" by Avril Lavigne

Carole (dashing off to meet MI deadlines 2) smile1
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Silly game... - 11/10/03 02:46 PM
I was listening to Stacie Orrico's 'Stuck' when I responded, but the first other song that popped into my mind was Mariah Carey's 'My All'.

AnnaBtG.

P.S.: Congrats on beating the deadline!!
Posted By: Karen Re: Silly game... - 11/10/03 04:57 PM
First song that pops in my head. Geesh, do you know how hard that is? My brain is constantly hearing music. I mean, "sing a song" and "hakuna matata" were just mentioned on IRC. On the way home, I heard "My Immortal" by Evanescence, and a plethora of Christmas music, thanks to a local radio station who has started early. So, picking one at random, I'll choose...

Let It Snow. Pick an artist, any artist. ;-)
Posted By: samik Re: Silly game... - 11/10/03 07:18 PM
Herbie Hancock's "Driftin'" as played by Christian McBride is playing now, but I've had Festive Overture (I can't remember the composer off the top of my head) stuck in my head for the last few days.

Samik
Posted By: Julie S Re: Silly game... - 11/10/03 07:50 PM
LOL, Karen, I was just thinking about the Lion King. I think the first thing on my mind was "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", the Elton John version. (followed closely by Head Over Feet, btw. Blame Pam for that introduction smile )

Julie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards