Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#198144 10/11/03 01:14 AM
Skitz Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Just wanted to pop in here for a second and say hello. Anyone remember me? It's doubtful since I've been gone for months and wasn't very talkative before then, but oh well. My computer finaly has a new hard drive so I can get back to reading al these wonderful stories. Anything interesting happen? Any recommendations for new stories to read? I have a lot of catching up to do.

#198145 10/11/03 01:46 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anyone remember me? It's doubtful since I've been gone for months
Well, I do! <g> Nice to see you back with us, Skitz! dance

There's been a huge amount of great fanfic posted recently - you've certainly got a lot of catching up to do! Not sure what I would recommend, as I've enjoyed it all. I'd just trawl back through the TOCs and wallow! <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#198146 10/11/03 04:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Skitz, I do remember you -- welcome back smile

And LabRat's right, there's lots of good stuff to catch up on. And she's the leading expert on the subject of to-be-read fanfic wink

We've got some terrific new authors -- LynnM and CC Aiken spring to mind smile Check 'em out.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#198147 10/11/03 06:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And she's the leading expert on the subject of to-be-read fanfic
rotflol

LabRat (who stops laughing and whimpers instead as she contemplates her usual two year backlog of stories on her 'to be read' list... shock )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#198148 10/11/03 04:04 PM
Skitz Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks guys, I feel special now. Well, on the the TOC now. Thanks for the advice.

#198149 10/12/03 01:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome back, Skitz! And happy reading! There's lots of great fanfic out there... I hope you have plenty of free time! goofy And I second Pam's recommendation of CC and Lynn, but also keep an eye out for Sara and Jocelyn Brant and RL amongst our new writers. We have a huge amount of terrific new talent this year! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#198150 10/12/03 06:26 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I remember you too, Skitz. Welcome back! laugh

. . . as she contemplates her usual two year backlog of stories on her 'to be read' list
I'll see your two years, and raise you, hmm, about 5, I think. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard