Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#198046 09/29/03 12:03 PM
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just returned from Newfoundland. Cadet interprovincial exchange. It was fun. Our flights were delayed like 6 times today trying to get to Halifax and then to Toronto. Last night we went to sleep and the Captain's instructions were, "you'll receive a wake up call at 3 AM, be ready at 3:50 AM with your uniforms and luggage." Well, me and my friend did not get a wake up call, mad but we did however get a call at 4 from the second leftenant asking if we were up and announcing that the bus is leaving. In a fit of panic I shoved my tunic belt into my suitcase and had to take it out only at the airport. And I left my camera at the hotel. Anyways, we ran out of the hotel both looking like crap (it takes time to do a uniform properly). Conclusion: next time I am bringing an alarm clock. We were hosted by Air cadets (we're army cadets). We played a game called Airborne from which my arms are still hurting. (game: you get in a circle with your group, everybody links arms like in a chain and then you pull back. whoever lets go is out till there's only one person left. I was left with only 2 other people and then I went out and they tied.) I could go on forever but I'm just too tired. And going through LC withdrawl. smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#198047 09/29/03 09:43 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome back, Julie! Sounds like you had fun. <g>

And no problem on your LNCWS - there's plenty for you to catch up on! dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#198048 09/30/03 12:53 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome home, Julie! smile Here's hoping you recover from your trip pretty quickly wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#198049 09/30/03 02:46 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I honestly didn't know you were gone blush , but Welcome Back! smile1

Lois: "Kent is a hack from Smallville. I couldn't make that name up."

Read my Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/anni_the_diva/

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard