Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I first noticed an article on cnn.com with certain names in politics recently, and I just couldn't help but laugh. I can't find the headline I'd originally seen, but searching the archive brings up the following:

Dean-Clark ticket?  (09.11.2003)
Check out the links below to hot political stories around the country this morning.

2.  Dean asks Clark to join his campaign  (09.11.2003)
Democrat Howard Dean has asked retired Army Gen. Wesley Clark to support his presidential campaign if Clark decides not to enter the race.
If it weren't the summaries, I'd be wondering if someone had an interdimensional portal!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Karen, I've been laughing over that one for weeks... if they really do team up, I won't be able to keep a straight face from now til next November! goofy

PJ
who wants a "Dean/Clark" bumpersticker for her office wall...

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm just waiting for a reporter smart enought o interview Dean Cain about it. Given the three-ring circus the American presidential election is anymore, interviewing him about it would be amusing.

And if the campaign were smart, they'd think of a way to get him at an appearance ... dressed as Superman ... laugh

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Too bad Dean Cain's a registered Republican, apparently wink . I know, I might be the only one that finds this unfortunate wink . Dean and Clark are both Democrats (even though I prefer Kusinich wink ).

You guys might find this interesting laugh . Even though I am not exactly a Dean Cain fan any more, I wanted to confirm my suspicion that he was a Republican, so I did a little google search and I found this:
Random Article I Found Online

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute article, Laura! Thanks for sharing smile Any talk of political aspirations sounds overblown, IMO, but you never know. There's another actor and registered Republican running for governor wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard