Unsure where to put this post (or even IF to put this post), I finally decided it is "Off Topic".

A few days ago, I downloaded this "Hotbar" program, basically because it puts pretty pictures and borders in my emails. An unexpected side effect was that I now have these Link Buttons up under my Toolbars when I use Internet Explorer. The program searches the site you are looking at and takes some key words from it. These are used to provide links which you can click on to learn more about the topic listed. So, when I go a site I frequent about sewing and needlework, up on the top I see links for more info on topics like "Sewing", "Patterns", "Knitting", "Thread", etc.

Well, I was reading Lynn's "Save Me Superman" fanfic (Part I), and I noticed at the top links for more info on the following topics:

- surveillance
- memory
- slot machines
- cocaine
- shoes

Maybe I'm just in a goofy mood, but all I could think of was the Scavenger Hunt Challenge. wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster