Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#197580 08/07/03 05:37 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was surfing the web pages for any ideas for dog names, and I found a large one. So, for any of you thinking about a name for your dog, go here http://puppydogweb.com/names/names.htm

There you can find single names, double names, triple names, official names, matching names and names by country or origin.

And from the looks of it, people nowadays are naming their dog Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Superman, Krypton, Kryptonite and Kryptonite Power.. laugh

On 'matching names', I found this..

Registred Name: Believe It Or Not
Call Name: Ripley

And if Lois got a dog, maybe she'd name him 'Chocolate Chip Cookie', 'Chocolate Hershey Kisses', 'Chocolate Mousse' or 'Ivory Tower'. smile1 )

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Columnist
Columnist
This is a cool site, Pel! I also found Batman, Banana, Jana, Tank, and Wendy, but no LabRat wink .

~Anna

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I found Annabelle and Annette, but not Anna.

(Not even my school nickname, Anouk.)

Should I feel offended? (lol)

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
jawdrop Somewhere out there, there is a dog with my name . . .

I was amused by "Ritalin," though. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard