Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#197383 07/10/03 02:15 PM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi all I am putting together a binder of fan stuff for Dean. Although I have no clue how we will get it to him, I wanted to give anyone interested a chance to participate. Lisa from TCC wrote up the guide lines for me. If anyone wants to participate e mail me at: <a href="mailto:lcme239@aol.com" target="_blank">lcme239@aol.com</a>

There will be 3 sections to the binder:

My Stories: here you relate any personal story you have of Dean. It could be a time you met him or the first time you became aware of him or how he has influenced your life. We are leaving this wide open except for a few restrictions, which are listed below.

My Art: here you can submit any art or pictures you have done that you think Dean would like to see. Again, this is a wide-open section with a few restrictions, which are listed below. Maybe you have done collages of Dean (like Tineke does so well) or maybe you would like to include a picture of you and your dog (since Dean likes dogs so much). Use your imagination.

My Poetry: in this section, you can submit something of your own creation, maybe something that Dean inspired. It can be serious or silly, short or long. Again, this is a wide-open section with a few restrictions, which are listed below.

Each section will have a “section art” at the beginning. This will be voted on by all of us. Here is what you submit:

·Enter as many times as you want with as many different designs as you want. There are 3 sections so please indicate which section your entry(s) is for.

·Each entry should be 8.5 inches by 11 inches. That is 215.9 Millimeters by 279.4 Millimeters. Or 816 pixels by 1056 pixels

·Use your imagination. Your entry can reflect the theme of the section or something very different.

·If you use pictures of Dean or his family, stay with pictures that were taken at public appearances or pictures Dean has posed for. Stay away from using hidden paparazzi pictures. By that we mean, pictures that Dean was not aware of someone taking.

·Deadline for all entries is August 15. I will set up voting to begin on August 18. Voting will close August 31.

·Email your entry to Lisa. Do to the large size of some files, Lisa will be using her work email (which can handle large files) so contact her to get that email address.

Here are some general guidelines:
·We don’t want to frighten Dean so no stalking stories or anything of a sexual nature. A little gush goes a long way so use it sparingly.

·Keep Dean the focus, not LnC or Superman.

·You can submit for more than one section but two pages maximum (4 pages front and back) for the entire binder. If your "section art" is selected for the binder, that is not included in the page restriction.

·All entries should be on 8.5 x 11 inch paper of your choosing. They can be on plain white paper or if you want to go a little fancier, parchment or colored paper. It is totally up to you. If you want to stick sequins on it, go for it! However, no perfume scented pages please. Remember, Dean has asthma and is allergic to perfume.

·Indicate which section or sections your entries go in.

·Not the artistic type? Laura is more than happy to create art work for your pages.

·Print out and mail your entries to Laura. Contact her at lcme239@yahoo.com or lcme239@aol.com for her mailing address. If you can’t print it out, you can email the file to Laura, and she will print it out but it will more than likely be on high quality white paper.

·If you would like to include a CD, please include a sleeve for the binder. It is a standard 3 ring binder.

We think this covers most everything. If you still have questions, please post your questions here.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#197384 07/14/03 10:17 AM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ok here is the website that I have set up for the fan stories poems and art to go on. I hope you will all participate. Laura

www.geocities.com/binderdean/index.html

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard