Print Thread
#196675 05/09/03 05:40 PM
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Have a look at this, you guys smile

http://www.splash.net.au/WWWBoard/messages/190.html

I was just forwarded this URL, and thought it was cute, as well as thought-provoking, and thought I would share it with you.

In case you need to know what it is before you click, it's some dancing Potato Heads, and a little poem about different kinds of 'Taters'. Harmless and cute, and something all ages can look at. But nothing to do with LnC which is why I'm sticking this post in the OT folder...

Oh, and the music is pretty cool, but I don't recognize it. If you do, let me know, okay?

Melisma ( dance along with the Potato Heads here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#196676 05/10/03 11:05 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Melisma,

Aw, this was nice! I was almost cursing your name when I opened the page and the music started - the music was familiar but I couldn't quite place it! It would have driven me up the wall! However, it came to me in a flash of inspiration - isn't Abba? I don't know which song, though I can almost hear the words in my head!

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
#196677 05/10/03 03:09 PM
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
"Winner takes it all" is the title, I believe, Loriel. At least that's the main line of the chorus that comes into my head...

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
#196678 05/10/03 03:10 PM
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks you guys... I'm not a pop music fan, so I had no clue. But I thought the page was cool, and that you would enjoy it. Hope you did smile

Melisma ( smile1 under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard