Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#196473 05/04/03 01:42 AM
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Loriel Eris... I just noticed that she's got 106 posts at last count. Congrats, hon! Or perhaps, go back to studying, hon? wink Anyway, she's in the top five posters, right behind LabRat and Hatman and... oh, a couple other people... smile1

See ya!

Melisma (under her Rock, deciding she'd better start upping her post count again... goofy )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Awww, thanks! blush I tried hard! wink I didn't think I'd actually ever see the top 5, too many others that regularly post, however I managed. And its a nice feeling. smile1 Ever so much better than studying, tho I think I will definately have to join FARCE, or the mb equivalent, to get any passes this year...

Check out this thread here for a good laugh! laugh

As of posting

LabRat - 220 posts
HatMan - 138 posts
Melisma - 120 posts
ChiefPam - 116 posts
Loriel Eris - 108 posts

So, congrats to us all! dance

Loriel (who loves increasing her post count! laugh )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, I'm still on the list? I was sure I'd have dropped out of sight by now smile Cool!

PJ
who isn't just posting this to increase her post count. Really! goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Shh! Don't mention studying! My consciencious self might actually listen to you...it's finals week.

Jen
(who *is* posting this just to increase her post count! I confess!) goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, Jen, sometimes studying is a good thing... if you don't study, you might not pass, and then you'd have to take the class over (summer school!) and then you'd have *much* less time for fanfic. See? smile

PJ
(eddication? wassat?)

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
Well, Jen, sometimes studying is a good thing... if you don't study, you might not pass, and then you'd have to take the class over (summer school!) and then you'd have *much* less time for fanfic. See? smile

PJ
(eddication? wassat?)
Hahaha. I agree. That's the whole reason I put 6+ hours studying today. I can officially say I'm ready for my history final so I can lurk around and read fanfic for a while before I start studying for my last two. And truth be told, I'll probably have to take some summer classes anyway next summer just because I'm behind on my core...I really don't want to be a junior in classes full of freshman in '04. razz

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard