Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Interview with Deborah Joy LeVine

Deborah talks about how she didn't want to go up against SeaQuest DSV among other things.

I didn't know LeVine almost did a WW pilot! Not sure about her take, at least as she described it.

PS. If this is considered gossip, please let me know and I'll get rid of the link.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
They also did an interview with K Callan and and Eddie Jones if you guys are curious.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm glad you posted the link, Christina! For years I've been hoping to read or hear an interview with Deborah Joy Levine. There was lots of good stuff in there. I'd always wanted to hear her talk about why she left the show.

Really enjoyed this podcast. Major props to Comic Book Central and the host. He has a really good "radio presence," knows his stuff, has obviously watched Lois & Clark, asks interesting questions, and seems to be a fan.

Can't wait to hear the interview with K Callan and Eddie. And they got Stan Lee (!) for their kickoff podcast!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard