Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Reposting it from Zoomway boards :

YOU’RE INVITED TO LOIS & CLARK’S 20TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY ON TWITTER SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2013! TREND #LOISANDCLARKREUNION

Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and fans want to celebrate the occasion with a Twitter trending event in the show’s honor and in honor of its titular stars, Teri Hatcher (Lois Lane) and Dean Cain (Superman, Clark Kent).
Details here .

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Sounds like a good idea. I'll definitely join in. I really hope there's a good turnout of people tweeting for this. For those who don't have a Twitter account, I'd say this is a good reason to create one. laugh

Kerth
Kerth
*bump

Because this is tomorrow. My hardly ever-used Twitter account will be put to good use. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Will be jumping into the twitter fray as well. I hardly ever use the account but this needs to be an event that makes it to the trending top.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Kerth
Kerth
How did it go?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
Was a lot of fun! I don't think it trended super well (that's what you get for twitter on a game day) but a lot of people participated and made for an enjoyable afternoon away from all the chaos of football....

Heard some people were wanting to do it again on the 12th, since that's the literal day, but idk if I could personally do that. Think I'll still be in class by then (don't get out until 4:25, plus a half hour's drive home...).

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I see that some people are still tweeting. Tonight would be a good night to tweet if you haven't already since it is the exact anniversary of the show's premiere.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard