Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Dean is doing the Wizard World Tour. Here's where and when he will be:
Home > Wizard Cons > PORTLAND COMIC CON FEBRUARY 22-23-24, 2013 FRI-SAT-SUN Oregon Convention Center > PORTLAND COMIC CON SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS! > Dean Cain, Clark Kent/Superman from “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” Joins the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Home > News > Dean Cain, Clark Kent/Superman from “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” Joins the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Home > Wizard Cons > PORTLAND COMIC CON FEBRUARY 22-23-24, 2013 FRI-SAT-SUN Oregon Convention Center > Dean Cain, Clark Kent/Superman from “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” Joins the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Home > Wizard Cons > ST. LOUIS COMIC CON MARCH 22-23-24, 2013 FRI-SAT-SUN AMERICA’S CENTER > Dean Cain, Clark Kent/Superman from “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” Joins the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Home > Wizard Cons > NASHVILLE COMIC CON OCTOBER 18-19-20, 2013 FRI-SAT-SUN MUSIC CITY CENTER > Dean Cain, Clark Kent/Superman from “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” Joins the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Enjoy!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
The St. Louis one intrigued me as it's really close to me and was right around the time that I was expecting to have my costume ready for our local con (in Cape Girardeau) of the Ultra Woman costume. With me being pregnant now, I'm not sure that's going to happen.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard