Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I added a post to my question about podcasts on the series. Apparently two guys from the Superman Homepage do a podcast on the "Modern" Age (basically the time frame that "Lois and Clark" was a part of) called "From Crisis to Crisis." They're doing a series of podcasts specifically dedicated to the series. This one is an overall discussion of it.

Here's the link to the show, here.

They did give me something new. Apparently there was a scene they mentioned that tied into the reference of the Paava leaves that was never filmed. It would have fleshed out the "travel" part of his lead-in.

They also discuss the idea that Lois and Clark weren't supposed to be together until Season 5 or so. The next episode will be about the individual episodes.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
For not being that much of a "Superman fan", this was quite interesting to me. Can't wait for the next episodes; please post that one too!

I loved how they talked about the casting of Teri Hatcher:

"...and somewhere in season 3 she started doing heroin, and cut her hair...which was a bad idea."

lol

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard