Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
M
2012 San Diego FolcFest (SDFF) July 22, 2012-July 25, 2012

We are having an informal SDFF from July 22 to July 25, 2012. Everyone is invited to attend. Events will be planned on a day to day basis.

Sunday July 22 at 5pm we will be going to the 94th Aero Squadron for dinner. We are making reservations for this. If you would like to attend please email me at infuse55405@mypacks.net by July 15.

http://www.94thaerosquadron.signonsandiego.com/dinner.html

Peggy

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Neat! Sadly I live too far to make this possible. frown I might consider attempting to get in touch with any FOLCers for the Superman Celebration next year, however as there's another group of people that I know that may be meeting up there from one of my other sites (at least that's one of the options being floated)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, sorry we can't make it. We've got stuff planned, like flying to New York to see the kids. The Folc Fest is always a lot of fun!!! Everybody have a great time!!!
regards
Artemis & Hubby

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I really wish I could go, but the logistics just wouldn't work out.

Have fun,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Oh! If only my classes didn't start today! I would be there in a heartbeat! It's a drive, but I'd totally be willing to make it! I was planning on taking a San Diego trip this summer and spending some beach/surf timedown there and hopefully hitting a few amusement parks... but now my summer's over and I never did get around to it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get out of classes mon/tues... but if I could possibly, I'd definitely be there! Will have to see how this week goes first. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, I wish I had known about this earlier and could have scheduled my vacation around it. As it is, I'll be out of SoCa by the 21st, so I'll miss it. frown But that might be a good thing. I make a better impression on people if they don't actually meet me. wink Plus, I'm doubting my family would ever allow me to do anything I'd want to do anyway (they complain enough about me coming on the computer to check my e-mail).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard